Starting My Musings Blog Again

I realise that it's been almost two years since I blogged here. I've been busy, but that's not an excuse. My main reason for letting this site go was because it was no longer a place I needed to get random thoughts out. I had other sites for that.

But I've since left those sites. Some have closed down, others I just didn't want to put my name to. That means I need a place to come to and it makes sense to do it on my own blog.

Blogging personally has never been about making money online. I want somewhere to get my thoughts out. Somewhere to share things that have happened or anything coming up that I'm excited, scared or upset about. This is definitely the place for all of that.

So, I'm sitting here now making the decision to blog here regularly. I have no excuse with technology anymore. Blogger has an app for Android and that's on both my phone and tablet. I can get thoughts out as and when they happen.

Comments