A full week of being over target

This week has been a great week for me. Not only do we have somewhere to live after our move, but I've made target every day. In fact, I've been a little over target every day.

I did get an email to say one of the content mills I pick topics up from now and then is lowering it's pay though. Writers aren't happy. It's the second time the site has done this in about 2 years but the requirements for articles have never changed. In fact, some of the editors are overly picky with things. I'm glad I just use the site as a top up but what about those who use it all the time?

I have had a client willing to offer me more work when I go full time with writing again. That's great and it means I'll be able to make the new target after the move.

Right now I'm just trying to make sure we have enough in the bank for all the things needed during and just after the move. I also want some savings for our daughter's birthday 10 days after we move to make this special for her. She says she wants a "friend watch" which means she wants a Darth Vader watch. For some reason the bad guys in things are her friends...not sure what to make of that.

It's time for bed now so I'll be back with another update when I can.  Hope your week has gone well and the British enjoy your bank holiday weekend.

Comments