Moving "Back Home"

My husband and I made a huge decision at Easter to finally emigrate to Canada. It's why I've been so busy lately, as I try to get as much money into the savings as possible.

I saw emigrate, but really for me it's moving back home. It's where I'm originally from, although you'd never guess it listening to me speak. I was raised a Brit, spending all but a few months of my life here, but there has always been something pulling me back to Canada. There's always been something that's made me want to get back there.

It's happening at the end of June. So, my time right now is spent searching online for apartments. I did consider starting a new blog documenting this journey. After all it's a major one. I might do it, but I'm sure I've got enough blogs to keep me going as it is. It would be good to have it all written down somewhere. You never know what it will turn into.

At the same time, I have lots of ideas for writing. There are so many things that I want to do and projects that I want to start. I just definitely don't have the time for them right now. I will do after the move. I'm going to go back to writing full time and my husband is taking some time to look after our girls full time instead of work. It will be an interesting and exciting change.

So, that's where I am right now and why I haven't been blogging as much. I just really don't have the time with everything else I'm trying to do.

Comments