Organizing Flights Is Such a Hassle

I got passports through for my two girls this morning. It means it's time to book flights for everyone so we can travel at the end of June/start of July.

The whole organizing and planning is a nightmare. I get a headache every time I do it. I know it's worth all this, but it doesn't stop my head from really hurting.

We have a few options open to us, and that's where the headache comes from. There are multiple airports to choose between, different airlines and different methods of travel. I need to work out which will be cheaper when excess baggage is added in and whether I can get a seat and baggage allowance for the infant. Some airlines offer baggage, plus buggy and car seat but others just do buggy or car seat. It's really not easy.

I'm going to wait for my husband to get home and we can work it all out together. I will mean a lot of hours sitting at the laptop just writing down all our options and finding the best travel option.

Wish us luck!

Comments