Problems of a Freelance Writer: What to Do When Struggling to Sleep

So, I'm struggling to sleep. This happens now and then and it doesn't usually bother me. My problem right now is whether I get up and do something productive or try to sleep.

I could do some stuff from my phone like I am now, but the battery is running low. Put it on charge, I hear you tell me. I would if my charger was working. I'm currently sharing my husband's but his phone is currently using it. It's a bit of a pain until I get a new cable.

So I'm stuck knowing my battery will die soon. Maybe I will try to sleep. That would make more sense considering I have a sleeping baby in the crib and a pre-schooler out for the count. We have an early start tomorrow so it's not like I can sleep in. But at the same time there's so much work that I would like to do. It just doesn't need doing right now.

What would you do? Write until tired or try to sleep? I'll share tomorrow what I decided to do.

Comments