Writing plan for the week

It's a new week and a new writing plan is needed. This week is just a 3 day working week for me, with the bank holiday weekend and Friday being out withy sister child free! I get the whole weekend child free!

You writing goals are normal. I'd like to say that I can make up some money somewhere and have a normal week, but I know that isn't going to happen. I'll just have to make it up another week.

I have client articles to do, posts for The Inquisitr and Blasting News. There are a few others but I did manage to get a little ahead tonight while you husband was home with the girls.

Next week I have a few medical appointments for the girls and me, but my husband finishes work on Tuesday. He'll be home from the Wednesday and I'll be able to do a lot more work. There's also still a lot to sort out for Canada. Since getting the apartment, I've taken the foot off the gas a little and need to put it back on.

That's all for tonight. It is time to go to sleep and get ready for another day.

Comments