Starting to Get Settled in Canada

Moving country isn't easy. I've done England to Scotland before but that is nothing like going to a completely different country under a completely different political system.

We're slowly getting settled in. Still no WiFi in the apartment, but that's coming next week. Right now, the library is good enough for work. I'm getting some sort of schedule set up too, with a longish break for lunch during the middle of the day, too. Having someone else looking after the two kiddiewinks throughout the day is certainly a lot easier, meaning I can focus on working.



Now I just need to learn not to procrastinate so much. I always find something else more interesting in the piece I'm working on. I'm sure a pattern will develop better once I'm not trapsing back and forth to the library all the time.



For now I'm sharing some of the photos from our move. It's where we're currently living and there may be chances that we'll call this city our forever home...not too sure about that, yet!

Comments

  1. That is a very nice place! I cant imagine moving out of my country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to move. The world is so big and there are so many opportunities, I couldn't imagine being tethered to just one place. I also have family friends in the area, so it quickly became home.

      Delete
  2. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather live than my home state of California, but I may get taxed out of it. I hope I never have to leave my country. I hope you are soon settled in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Canada is technically my home country but I was raised in the UK. I've always wanted to live here, but that doesn't make me love the UK any less. I couldn't imagine being in one place if I'm honest :)

      Delete

Post a Comment