Will Hopefully Have Internet on Monday!

I've spent the last week in the local library. Thursday didn't quite go to plan and I didn't end up working, but I've finished it all and more just now. I'm ready to call it an end to a long week.

Next week I should be able to work from home. The internet is supposed to be installed on Monday, so as long as there are no problems I'll be there. I may have to work in the library on Monday, while the hubby waits for the internet installation, but at least the rest of the week should be spent there.

I look forward to that. I'll be in comfort, with water close by. Right now, I'm having to take a large water bottle to make sure I stay hydrated because I haven't found anywhere in the library to top up my water. I also won't be sat right under some air conditioning, making me a little colder than I'd like to be. I look forward to working on the balcony or at my new desk.

Once I have home internet, I can schedule my work a little better. Right now I'mm restricted to the library opening times but I'd like to start working much earlier than I currently do. I work better early in the morning or late at night when everyone else is in bed! I also want to spend lunch times with my wee ones and sit down and have dinner with them properly.

I'll update here when I have a better plan of attack. Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

Comments

  1. Oh what a pain. I love having internet at home.I like working in my comfy clothes. I am glad you will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're really getting settled. So glad things are coming together for you and that you've managed to keep working, even with no internet yet at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really don't realise how much we are reliant on technology until it goes wrong! Hope you're back up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get internet soon. I know what you mean about the library air. Sometimes you can be froze out depending on where you are sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always prefer the privacy and lack of distractions when I work from home. I hope you have your internet back by now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment