My New Plan for Growing My Online Income


Sites change all the time. I know they need to evolve with how Google, Bing and others change, but that can mean the sites aren’t right for me as a writer.

I need to grow my online income, and that means turning away from some sites. I means putting more effort into others sites online. I’ll be doing that from this week.

The Inquisitr has recently changed its way that it pays writers. I don’t really like it but the income is still ok. I’m not going to just drop a site before I have one that replaces the income. That’s the step I took when I dropped Guardian Liberty Voice for The Inquisitr in the first place.

I’ve started writing at Hidden Remote, so I’m going to see if that can work on replacing my income I could get from the Inquisitr. But I don’t just want to keep relying on other people’s sites. I want to grow my online income with my own sites.

That means I need to set up a new plan. This is it:

·         Write on two blogs a day
·         Promote the hell out of my blogs
·         Write one post for The Inquisitr a day
·         Write my history posts for Daily Voice News and other posts as they come out
·         Write one post for Hidden Remote at least twice a week
·         Do my client articles
·         Start making changes to my blogs to add email marketing lists, better themes, and much more
It does seem like a lot of work but I don’t do it all alone. My husband is a great help with letting me work and finding stories to write about. He’s also helping to grow the blogs as we both have the aim to grow our online income.


That’s it for me today. It’s time to work through my list because I have a lot before I go for a tryout at Tae Kwando later today with my Monkey.

Comments