A New Plan for a Writer


I've once again let this blog die. Well, not quite die but it is dormant. Things have been so busy that I just haven't had the chance to write much for myself.

Honestly, I also didn't know what I wanted to do with many of my blogs. Originally a place to share my thoughts, they've turned into business related blogs. Even this one is more about tips for writers and bloggers than what it initially was about.

All this is about to change.

I want this blog as a place to share my thoughts. If that means a lot of you who do subscribe to it don't want to read it anymore, I understand completely. However, if you'd like to know the musings of a writer (see what I did there with the title?) and my tidbits of information that I can share about the writing and blogging world, then please do stay tuned.

I'm in the process of updating all the blogs I currently have on Blogger. This includes the SPN Family Resource, Nine Nine Twelve, and Little Monkey and Me. Over the next month, I'll come up with posts ideas and will share more throughout the different niches that interest me with information that will be useful and helpful to the audiences for each niche.

This will become my refuge. I may not update daily, but I will certainly share something weekly/fortnightly. Rather than stick to a strict plan with tough deadlines, I'm going to keep the post schedule flowing and free. If you want to read the latest, you will need to follow and get alerts or you can follow me on Facebook to get the latest updates when I share them.

Comments