New Exciting Projects and Lots of Work


If you'd have asked me back in March what I'd be doing in July, I'd have said panicking! During March I went through a drought. Droughts happen now and then but they've never been a major problem. Now that I'm supporting a family of four on my own, a drought is an issue. Especially when we don't cut back on spending when we should!

Well, July is very different to March. Actually, May was very different from March. Things picked up to the point where I no longer had to worry about supporting the family. It was just a case of clearing some of the debt we'd got in.

Now the debt has cleared and I'm feeling extremely positive about my work. I may have been dropped from a site that I'd only just gotten in, but it was a blessing in disguise. My time opened to be able to take on a new project from FanSided. I now have a Supernatural website to run called SPN Hunters. I'd love if you could give me some love there by following the site on Twitter or on Facebook.

I'm fully booked up with work for the rest of the summer and I can take a two-week break without worrying too much. September is looking good, thanks to a very loyal and generous client.

I may look at marketing again in September, but I'm feeling blessed that I don't have to worry about that over the summer. Here's to exciting projects and lots of work continuing!

Comments